Iams Adult dog food iams Every Cent Counts
The Laramie Animal Welfare Society has been able to accomplish wonderful things to help pets in the Laramie area! Half of our funds have come from donations, large and small, from the caring people in Laramie and surrounding towns.
All the programs we offer cost money, and we are determined to continue them, as well as add educational and pet-training programs. So if you’d like to help alleviate pet overpopulation and the tragedy of stray animals, please support us with your gift.
If you'd rather donate items to us, that's great too! Our wishlist items are below, or you can check out our Amazon Wishlist.
- Cat litter
- Iams dry cat food
- Iams Healthy Kitten dry food
- Iams Puppy Food
- Iams Adult Dog Food
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat wet and dry foods
- Cat and Dog treats
- Jarred baby food – Turkey, beef, or chicken
- Baking Soda
- FELIWAY spray
- Natural Baby Wipes
- Puppy pads
- Clorox Disinfecting wipes
- Nature’s Miracle (cats and dogs)
- Lint Rollers
- Hand Sanitizer
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Trash bags
- Facial Tissue
- Non-latex Disposable Gloves
- Heavy Duty latex gloves (aka dishwashing gloves)
- New Toothbrushes
- Chemically Resistant Spray Bottles
- Laser Pointers
- Cat Toys (everything from collapsible tunnels to ping pong balls to wand toys)
- Dog Toys
- Nail trimmers for cats & dogs
- Cat Nip
- Batteries (AAA, AA, 9V)
- Gift Cards (Amazon, Wal-mart, etc)*
*Why gift cards?
Because of the nature of our work, we occasionally find that we need something we never in our wildest dreams would have expected, and at certain times of year some items are more critically needed than others. Gift cards can be used for any of these that crop up, from pens and paperclips to specialty diets to emergency funds if a necessary appliance stops working.